Angel Hair With Tomatoes, Spinach & Pine Nuts
- Preheat oven to 450°F Once preheated, cook chicken for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, destem and chop the spinach and tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook garlic for 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook until soft. Add red pepper.
- Bring water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Put pine nuts in the oven for the last 5 minutes of the chicken's cooking time.
- When chicken is finished, slice or chop and add to the sauce. Simmer until pasta is done, then add the pine nuts and parmesan.
- Top the pasta with the sauce and serve warm.