Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you want to be fancy, call this "Capelli d'Angelo con Capesante, Gamberi e Rucola" From the Barilla website.
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 cup vegetable stock or 1 cup fish stock
- 1⁄2 lb bay scallop
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 (2 -4 ounce) package arugula, stems removed and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano, grated
- to taste salt
- to taste fresh ground black pepper
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta
- HEAT olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic; sauté until golden.
- ADD wine and stock. Simmer until half evaporates.
- ADD sun-dried tomatoes, shrimp and bay scallops. Simmer gently until shellfish is firm and cooked through.
- STIR in lemon zest and arugula. Season with salt and pepper; remove from heat.
- COOK pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- ADD pasta to sauce; mix well. Add cheese and mix again.