If you want to be fancy, call this "Capelli d'Angelo con Capesante, Gamberi e Rucola" From the Barilla website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup vegetable stock or 1 cup fish stock
- 1/2 lb bay scallop
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 (2 -4 ounce) package arugula, stems removed and chopped
- 1/2 cup parmigiano, grated
- to taste salt
- to taste fresh ground black pepper
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1HEAT olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic; sauté until golden.
- 2ADD wine and stock. Simmer until half evaporates.
- 3ADD sun-dried tomatoes, shrimp and bay scallops. Simmer gently until shellfish is firm and cooked through.
- 4STIR in lemon zest and arugula. Season with salt and pepper; remove from heat.
- 5COOK pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- 6ADD pasta to sauce; mix well. Add cheese and mix again.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair With Bay Scallops, Shrimp and Arugula
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.1 mg
- Sodium 281.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: