- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into small cubes
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Cook garlic in oil about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until garlic is tender but not brown; remove from heat.
- Stir basil, avocado and tomatoes into garlic in saucepan. Toss vegetable mixture with pasta. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.