Absolutely delicious... and addictive. I've been known to eat all of mine, plus the portions set aside as leftovers. Thank God for gyms! **NOTE** Sun-dried tomato oil is the oil that comes in the jar of sun-dried tomatoes. Chicken broth can be substituted for the white wine, but in my opinion the wine works better with the other ingredients.
- Bring lightly salted water to a boil. Add in pasta, cooking 5-6 minutes (until done). Reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Drain pasta.
- In saucepan, saute onion in sun-dried tomato oil until fragrant.
- Add in garlic, salt (a pinch), and tomato paste. Cook over medium-high heat. When onions are tender, add wine to cover.
- Simmer until wine has mostly cooked away.
- Add in tomatoes, and cook until warmed through.
- Toss pasta with sauce, adding in reserved pasta water as needed.
- Top with goat cheese and parsley (as desired).