1/1 Photo of Angel Hair Pasta With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
Absolutely delicious... and addictive. I've been known to eat all of mine, plus the portions set aside as leftovers. Thank God for gyms! **NOTE** Sun-dried tomato oil is the oil that comes in the jar of sun-dried tomatoes. Chicken broth can be substituted for the white wine, but in my opinion the wine works better with the other ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring lightly salted water to a boil. Add in pasta, cooking 5-6 minutes (until done). Reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Drain pasta.
- 2In saucepan, saute onion in sun-dried tomato oil until fragrant.
- 3Add in garlic, salt (a pinch), and tomato paste. Cook over medium-high heat. When onions are tender, add wine to cover.
- 4Simmer until wine has mostly cooked away.
- 5Add in tomatoes, and cook until warmed through.
- 6Toss pasta with sauce, adding in reserved pasta water as needed.
- 7Top with goat cheese and parsley (as desired).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 655.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 13.2 g