- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 lb peeled raw shrimp
- 5 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large vidalia onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour one cup olive oil in large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add crushed garlic and chopped onion. Cook until soft.
- Then add peeled shrimp and cook a few minutes until pink.
- Season generously with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Add pasta to the other ingredients, toss and serve.