Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Garlic Basil Seasoning Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons homemade gourmet garlic basil seasoning
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute the peppers, carrots, mushrooms, and seasoning for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and broth until smooth; add to vegetable mixture in skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, add tomatoes, and cook 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Place warm pasta in a large bowl, spoon on vegetable mixture and garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.