Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
chicken, carrots, broccoli, angel hair
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 skinless boneless chicken halves
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch pieces
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, cook, stirring until chicken is cooked, 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Begin to boil water for pasta. Add carrot to skillet, cook, stirring for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic to skillet. Cook, stirring for 2 minute.
- Cook pasta as directed. Add chicken broth, basil and Parmesan to skillet. Stir to combine.
- Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minute Drain pasta. Place in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and vegetable mix.
- Serve with extra Parmesan cheese and a salad.