Angel Hair Pasta With Chicken
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, cook, stirring until chicken is cooked, 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Begin to boil water for pasta. Add carrot to skillet, cook, stirring for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic to skillet. Cook, stirring for 2 minute.
- Cook pasta as directed. Add chicken broth, basil and Parmesan to skillet. Stir to combine.
- Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minute Drain pasta. Place in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and vegetable mix.
- Serve with extra Parmesan cheese and a salad.