Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really quick and easy
- 1 (9 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- Toss hot pasta with remaining ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
I had leftovers of recipe #378371 so I used that. I melted 1/4 c butter and added one garlic clove, grated (could've used two), the zest and juice of one lemon, and not-quite 2 T of parsley. I put the chicken in the steamer basket of my pot to heat while the pasta cooked (which left it a little overcooked, sadly). I added the al dente pasta to the lemon butter and tossed well while I cut up the chicken. I added the chicken and served it up! Quite good, and easy as could be.