Recipe by blucoat
This is a Weight Watchers recipe. (It's 1 WW point.) You can chicken broth if you prefer.
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, seeded and cut into very thin slices
- 1 quart water
- 1 quart low sodium vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup fresh spinach, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces angel hair pasta, broken in quarters
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first seven ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or just until vegetables are tender.
- Add spinach, mushrooms and angel hair pasta. Simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Ladle into serving bowls, and sprinkle each with Parmesan cheese.