Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A friend made this for us and I begged for the recipe. YUMMY!
- 3 (12 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (1 lb) packagesowen country sausage (sage)
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 5 medium onions
- 1 bunch green onion
- 5 lbs andouille sausages
- Chop onions and celery.
- Chop andouille sausage into bite sized pieces and fry together with owen sausage.
- Saute onions and celery in sausage grease until soft.
- Melt cheese and cream of mushroom soup.
- Chop green onions (just the green stem part) and parsley.
- Mix everything together with green onions and parsley.
- Serve warm with butter crackers.
- This makes a large batch. Freeze unused portions in quart sized zipper bags for quick use later.