Recipe by TerriD.
Recipe from Rachel Ray. She served this over Cauliflower Soup. Sounded so good I had to post it.
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 -8 anchovy fillets
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- coarse black pepper
- 1 cup homemade breadcrumbs or 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil, 1/4 to 1/3 cup, in a skillet over medium heat. Add the anchovies and stir until they melt away into the oil. Lower the heat, and add the garlic and some black pepper and stir a minute or 2. Add the breadcrumbs and cook until deeply fragrant and well toasted. Remove from the heat. Cool and combine with the parsley and cheese. Store in an airtight container.
- Serve over soups or casseroles.