Great when you feel like having something different on the grill! Preparation time does not include marinating time in refrigerator. Cooking time includes cooking time and setting time before slicing.
- Whisk soy sauce, Worcestershire, lemon juice, cilantro and ginger root to blend. Pour into a large Zip-lock bag.
- Add steak, and turn to coat. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature, or refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, prepare barbecue.
- Drain marinade into small sauce pan, and bring to boil. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Grill steak about 3-5 minutes per side, depending on how rare or well done you like it. Let steak stand for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice across grain.
- Drizzle sauce over top.
Very good. I used dried parsley in place of cilantro. And used ground ginger.
Delicious! Even my husband, who normally dislikes marinade on his steaks, loved this one. I grilled it along with Asian Grilled Vegetables, and they were a perfect compliment to one another. This one goes in the keeper file. Thanks!
Great steak right off the grill. Flavor was awesome! I served with grilled carmelized onions and mushrooms on the side, and tossed salad!