Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great when you feel like having something different on the grill! Preparation time does not include marinating time in refrigerator. Cooking time includes cooking time and setting time before slicing.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ny strip steaks
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, minced
- Whisk soy sauce, Worcestershire, lemon juice, cilantro and ginger root to blend. Pour into a large Zip-lock bag.
- Add steak, and turn to coat. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature, or refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, prepare barbecue.
- Drain marinade into small sauce pan, and bring to boil. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Grill steak about 3-5 minutes per side, depending on how rare or well done you like it. Let steak stand for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice across grain.
- Drizzle sauce over top.
Very good. I used dried parsley in place of cilantro. And used ground ginger.
Delicious! Even my husband, who normally dislikes marinade on his steaks, loved this one. I grilled it along with Asian Grilled Vegetables, and they were a perfect compliment to one another. This one goes in the keeper file. Thanks!
Great steak right off the grill. Flavor was awesome! I served with grilled carmelized onions and mushrooms on the side, and tossed salad!