1/2 Photos of An Avocado-Licious Sandwich
I am posting this "recipe" because I somehow managed to live 24 years before I discovered what a wonderful addition avocados are to a sandwich. This is a quick, simple, satisfying sandwich for a hot summer day...or any other kind of day for that matter! Because there are so few ingredients, the quality of your bread and produce will affect the quality of the sandwich, so use good stuff :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the tofurkey (or turkey) slices on one slice of toasted bread.
- 2Place tomato slices on top of tofurkey, and sprinkle salt and pepper on them.
- 3Put the avocado slices on top of the tomato and put the other slice of toast on top.
- 4Cut in half, eat with fresh melon, and marvel at the glorious simplicity of summer food!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for An Avocado-Licious Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lightlife turkey slices