- 118.29 ml light butter
- 118.29 ml 1% low-fat milk
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml unsweetened cocoa
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat peanut butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml salt
- 709.77 ml quick-cooking oats
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, mix the butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt.
- Mix in the oats and pecans.
- Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop onto waxed paper and allow cookies to stand 1 hours
- Store in an airtight container.