- 1⁄2 cup light butter
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, mix the butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt.
- Mix in the oats and pecans.
- Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop onto waxed paper and allow cookies to stand 1 hours
- Store in an airtight container.