1/1 Photo of Amish Boiled Cookies - 2 Ww Points
1 hr 5 mins
I don't recall where I got this recipe from but we like these cookies. You can use full fat products if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, over medium heat, mix the butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute
- 3Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt.
- 4Mix in the oats and pecans.
- 5Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop onto waxed paper and allow cookies to stand 1 hours
- 6Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Boiled Cookies - 2 Ww Points
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 44
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 26.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter