Recipe by Kana K.
These are awesome burgers, not the dull flavorless turkey burgers your used to. Basic, easy and delicious.
Top Review by bullwinkle
I usually have trouble getting my beef loving husband to eat turkey meat but he ate this without saying anything. The burgers were moist and had a nice flavor. Thanks Kana Kahuna. Bullwinkle
- 1 (16 ounce) package ground turkey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- lettuce or tomatoes or onions or pickles or mayonnaise, etc
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Ground Turkey, onion powder, garlic salt and B.B.Q. sauce in large bowl
- Shape into 4 patties and and put in fridge covered for 1 hour. (this helps hold the patties together when grilling).
- brush burgers with a little olive oil before placing on grill.
- Place patties on grill or B.B.Q. over medium coals.
- Grill 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked medium well.
- Top each patty with American slices &.
- continue grilling until melted. Fill buns with the works and turkey burgers.