Recipe by Perfect Pixie
I was searching the family cook book and remember having this once and really loved it, although i am not a fan of mandarins
- 4 eggs
- 45 g caster sugar
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 600 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 315 g drained mandarin segments
Directions See How It's Made
- whisk eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla essence until well blended.
- pour mixture into 6 ramekins.
- simmer the custards for about 10 minutes in a pan of boiling water.
- remove pan from the heat and stand covered with lid until fully set.
- refridgerate until well chilled.
- just before serving, pour over a tablespoon of maple syrup.
- top with mandarin segments.