Top Review by Infante
This is are the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had. I used whole wheat flour instead of white and they turned out even better. Nice and moist with a rich almost nutty flavor.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups quick oats
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and.
- sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Blend thoroughly.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips, mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet and placing cookies on cooling rack.