Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't made this pie yet but it sounds amazing. I found it while searching for another recipe & had to share it.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- Place all ingredients except coconut in blender container; cover. Blend on low speed 3 minutes.
- Pour into pie plate; sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake in lower third of oven 45 minutes or until center of pie is set and top is golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in refrigerator.