Recipe by dojemi
I haven't made this pie yet but it sounds amazing. I found it while searching for another recipe & had to share it.
- 3 baker's white chocolate baking squares, melted, cooled slightly
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix (all purpose)
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups baker's angel flake coconut (3-1/2 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- Place all ingredients except coconut in blender container; cover. Blend on low speed 3 minutes.
- Pour into pie plate; sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake in lower third of oven 45 minutes or until center of pie is set and top is golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in refrigerator.