1/3 Photos of Amazing (Vegan) Brownies!
These are seriously the BEST brownies I have ever ever made from scratch. And I've tried a lot of recipes. (go figure, vegan brownies aren't supposed to turn out well, LOL) I use whole wheat pastry flour and raw sugar, and it's great!
My Private Note
3" squa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, cocoa, baking powder).
- 2Mix wet ingredients (water, oil, vanilla).
- 3Mix together, 50 strokes, or until well blended. Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 4Spread mixture into a greased 13x9" pan. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, or until a knife can be inserted and come out clean.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing (Vegan) Brownies!
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 218.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g