Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Who knew that 5 ingredients could be so good? I used it with a steak but any meat would be great. Add pasta or rice to drizzle the juices over. Feta gives a great finish!
- 2 lbs beef, cut as desired
- 1⁄4 cup steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mccormick steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- Pick your favorite way of preparing meat. I sliced a thick steak and put this in a foil pouch. This would work well in a pressure cooker, too.
- Place meat, sauces, seasoning and sugar together. Adjust the amounts to your preferences. The sugar makes the meat more tender and is perfect for tough cuts. Cook until meat is done.
- Add feta cheese and cover to let cheese melt.
- Serve with pasta, rice or potatoes and don't plan on leftovers!
This was pretty tasty. It was really easy to put together and gave the meat a great flavor. To be honest it doesn't even need the feta. Thank you for posting a great marinade recipe that I can make with ingredients that I always have on hand. I can't wait to try it with both chicken and pork and on the charcoal grill too! Made for Alphabet Soup Tag.