Recipe by Tisy Adams
I found this recipe in a magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious. Let me know what you think.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup MINUTE White Rice (uncooked)
- 2 eggs
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained,flaked
- 1⁄4 cup grated 100 percent parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring broth to a boil in small saucepan.
- Stir in rice; cover.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.
- Beat eggs lightly in medium bowl.
- Add rice, crabmeat and cheese; mix well.
- Divide and shape mixture into 8 patties.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add patties; cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides and heated through.