Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious. Let me know what you think.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup MINUTE White Rice (uncooked)
- 2 eggs
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained,flaked
- 1⁄4 cup grated 100 percent parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Bring broth to a boil in small saucepan.
- Stir in rice; cover.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.
- Beat eggs lightly in medium bowl.
- Add rice, crabmeat and cheese; mix well.
- Divide and shape mixture into 8 patties.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add patties; cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides and heated through.
Fantastic recipe. If you love the taste of crab and love the taste of rice boy you got it in this dish. Also this is the very 1st photo I have ever done on zaar :)
These were delicious...and very easy to make...would make great appetizers...