Goat Sliders on Scallion Rice Cakes
- Ready In:
TO MAKE SLIDERS:
- Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl. Form into 3 inch meat balls and gently/slightly flatten bottom and top with palm.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with a drizzle of canola oil. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve immediately.
TO MAKE THE RICE CAKE:
- Put rice and water in a medium size sauce pan, medium heat. When water comes to a boil, turn heat down to low and cover. Let steep till water completely evaporated.
- Remove rice from sauce pan into medium size mixing bowl. Fluff with a fork. Add eggs, salt and scallion. Fully mix.
- Heat cast iron or sauce pan with canola oil on medium heat. Use an ice cream scoop to form rice cakes.
- Place rice cakes in skillet. When starting to become golden, flip and cook other side.
- When both sides are golden, remove from heat to serving plates. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!