1/1 Photo of Amaretto Peach Cobbler
1 hr 15 mins
TexasGal #2's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar or 1/2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup liquid (I like 1/2 c. peach nectar, 1/4 c. Amaretto, 1/4 c. water)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 cups peaches (fresh or frozen, peeled, sliced)
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- 1Allow the pie crust to come to room temperature while preparing peaches.
- 2Spray 8x8 casserole with butter flavored Pam and set aside.
- 3Combine cornstarch, sugar/Splenda, salt in a small saucepan. Add cold liquid and stir to combine. Cook, stirring over medium-high heat until mixture begins to boil. Cook 2 more minutes to fully thicken. This will seem very thick, but when poured over peaches, it will thin while cooking.
- 4Remove sauce from heat. Add 1 tablespoons butter; stir until melted.
- 5Slice peeled peaches into a large bowl. Stir in sauce. Pour into casserole.
- 6Unroll pie crust on a piece of cling-wrap. Cut into 9 long strips; discard round "ends." Create lattice crust by carefully overlapping strips; alternate folding back vertical strips while adding strips across the horizontal.
- 7Sprinkle lattice top with cinnamon/sugar; dot with more butter if you like.
- 8Bake 10 minutes at 400; Lower heat and continue baking at 350 for 45 minutes.
- 9I like to time the baking of the cobbler so that it emerges from the oven with time to cool while eating & cleaning up from dinner. Add Bluebell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 330.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: