Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here's a great tasting chicken dish that doesn't take too long to make.
- 1 cup davinci gourmet classic amaretto syrup
- 5 boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) can frozen orange juice, thawed and mixed with 1/2 can water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour,salt,pepper,paprika and garlic powder.
- Coat chicken with this mixture.
- Heat oil and butter in a non-stick skillet and saute chicken until brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove and put in a casserole dish.
- To the skillet, add mustard, orange juice, and Amaretto (also any leftover flour mixture).
- Increase the heat and boil, stirring constantly, until slightly thick, about 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and bake, covered for 20 minutes.