Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A different way of fixing chicken and very tasty.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 cup Amaretto
- Mix juice with 1/2 can water.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika (I added a little garlic powder).
- Coat chicken.
- Heat oil and butter in skillet and saute chicken until browned.
- Place in casserole.
- To skillet, add mustard, juice and amaretto. Boil, stirring constantly, till thickened.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes at 350.