1/4 Photos of Always Perfect Biscuits
Great smothered in country gravy! These biscuits never turn out bad! I triple this recipe (yes, I did say triple) for my family of 7. We always have leftovers...which the kids eat the next day with jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, sift together all dry ingredients. Cut in margarine until mixture looks like coarse oatmeal. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and pour the milk in the well. Stir dough until it begins to pull together. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
- 3Press dough together and roll out until 3/4 inch thick. Cut into 2-u=inch round biscuits. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 9 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Always Perfect Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.9
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 629.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g