Recipe by whoisgina
attempt at a lower calorie version of #35813. they come out cake-y and not as moist with the addition of the oat flour, but the nutritionals are slightly improved and the flavor doesn't suffer all that much from the splenda.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- 2 cups golden raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Soak the raisins in a bowl with hot water and a few splashes of vanilla while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Mix together the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture, avoiding overmixing until there are no dry spots.
- Fold in the oats and then the raisins, which have been drained and rinsed.
- Bake on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick spray for about 13 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.