Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Off the menu at a restaurant in Alaska. Big sandwich for a big appetite.
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 24 (1/2-inch)
- 16 leaves lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli ham
- 4 slices emmenthaler cheese or 4 slices swiss cheese, cut in half diagonnally
- 5 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 8 slices crisply cooked bacon
- 8 slices American cheese
- Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons honey mustard onto 1 side of 16 bread slices.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf over mustard on 8 bread slices; layer lettuce with 1/8 ham and 1/2 slice Swiss cheese.
- Top Swiss cheese with 1 slice bread, mustard-side down.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon ranch dressing over top.
- Layer with 1/8 turkey, 1 slice tomato, 1 slice bacon, 1 slice American cheese and 1 lettuce leaf.
- Spread each remaining bread slice with about 1 teaspoon ranch dressing.
- Place 1 slice bread onto each sandwich, dressing-side down.
- Skewer sandwiches with large wooden picks.