1/1 Photo of Alouette Fat Free Feta Encrusted Salmon
Corrinne J's Note:
Feta encrusted salmon is a healthy, delicious meal easy for any night of the week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Season each salmon fillet with sea salt and pepper.
- 3Place on a greased sheet tray.
- 4Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Panko and chopped dill in a bowl.
- 5Fold Feta Crumbles into breadcrumb mixture.
- 6Carefully coat the top of each salmon fillet with the bread crumb mixture.
- 7Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until topping becomes golden brown.
- 8Serve over couscous with a sprig of dill and fresh lemon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alouette Fat Free Feta Encrusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.0
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 645.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 41.4 g