Recipe by Corrinne J
Feta encrusted salmon is a healthy, delicious meal easy for any night of the week!
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 teaspoon dill (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) packagealouette crumbled fat free feta
- sea salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season each salmon fillet with sea salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased sheet tray.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Panko and chopped dill in a bowl.
- Fold Feta Crumbles into breadcrumb mixture.
- Carefully coat the top of each salmon fillet with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until topping becomes golden brown.
- Serve over couscous with a sprig of dill and fresh lemon.