Feta encrusted salmon is a healthy, delicious meal easy for any night of the week!
Make and share this Alouette Fat Free Feta Encrusted Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season each salmon fillet with sea salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased sheet tray.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Panko and chopped dill in a bowl.
- Fold Feta Crumbles into breadcrumb mixture.
- Carefully coat the top of each salmon fillet with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until topping becomes golden brown.
- Serve over couscous with a sprig of dill and fresh lemon.