Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
The only cooking is to steam the Swiss chard (or spinach) lightly. If you don't have fermented veggies, use regular. Great for crackers or veggies.
- 2 cups swiss chard leaves, stems removed
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon himalayan salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large garlic cloves, fermented
- 1⁄8 cup onion, fermented and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dulse flakes
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- After removing stems from the Swiss chard (save them for another use), chop the leaves and steam lighly, 3-5 minutes, until leaves are wilted.
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend on high until creamy.
- Serve with crackers or veggies.