Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The only cooking is to steam the Swiss chard (or spinach) lightly. If you don't have fermented veggies, use regular. Great for crackers or veggies.
- 2 cups swiss chard leaves, stems removed
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon himalayan salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large garlic cloves, fermented
- 1⁄8 cup onion, fermented and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dulse flakes
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- After removing stems from the Swiss chard (save them for another use), chop the leaves and steam lighly, 3-5 minutes, until leaves are wilted.
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend on high until creamy.
- Serve with crackers or veggies.