Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a copy cat recipe -- dont remember where i got it from.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 5 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried savory
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, salt, celery salt, pepper, dry mustard, paprika, garlic powder, thyme, savory, ginger, basil and oregano.
- Keep mixture in an airtight container.
- To use: Steam chicken until tender.
- Dip pieces in beaten egg then roll in the spice mixture.
- Deep fry for 3 minutes on each side.
Made a thorough and excellent seasoning for baked chicken.