Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a copy cat recipe -- dont remember where i got it from.
Make and share this Almost Kfc Spice Mix for Chicken (Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, salt, celery salt, pepper, dry mustard, paprika, garlic powder, thyme, savory, ginger, basil and oregano.
- Keep mixture in an airtight container.
- To use: Steam chicken until tender.
- Dip pieces in beaten egg then roll in the spice mixture.
- Deep fry for 3 minutes on each side.
Made a thorough and excellent seasoning for baked chicken.