Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
Loaded with healthy fats, potassium, and folate, luscious avocados also boast a reputation as a natural aphrodisiac.
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and quartered
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper
- salt and pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- For best results, strain yogurt; line a strainer with cheesecloth and place in a medium bowl.
- Place yogurt on cheesecloth and cover, refrigerate overnight.
- Combine strained yogurt, sour cream, and avocados in food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Puree till smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hr to blend flavors.