have not made these myself..found it in a magazine..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.beat in vanilla.gradually add flour,shape 1/2 cupfuls of dough into 1/2" thick logs.
- 2cut logs into 2 pieces.
- 3place 2" apart on ungreased sheet --
- 4bake at 325* for 15-17 minutes.or lightly browned.
- 5remove to wire racks to cool.
- 6chop almonds and place and place in a small shallow bowl.
- 7melt white chocolate in microwave or in top of double boiler.stir till smooth.
- 8dip one end of cooled shortbread cookie into white chocolate and then into chopped almonds.
- 9place on sheet of waxed paper to allow chocolate to set -- .
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Tipped Shortbread Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (854 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1076.5
- Calories from Fat 583
- Total Fat 64.8 g
- Saturated Fat 37.8 g
- Cholesterol 127.9 mg
- Sodium 411.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 65.6 g
- Protein 11.3 g