Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
have not made these myself..found it in a magazine..
Make and share this Almond Tipped Shortbread Fingers recipe from Food.com.
- in bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.beat in vanilla.gradually add flour,shape 1/2 cupfuls of dough into 1/2" thick logs.
- cut logs into 2 pieces.
- place 2" apart on ungreased sheet --
- bake at 325* for 15-17 minutes.or lightly browned.
- remove to wire racks to cool.
- chop almonds and place and place in a small shallow bowl.
- melt white chocolate in microwave or in top of double boiler.stir till smooth.
- dip one end of cooled shortbread cookie into white chocolate and then into chopped almonds.
- place on sheet of waxed paper to allow chocolate to set -- .