Vegan Orange Shortbread Fingers
- Ready In:
- 115 g vegan margarine
- 50 g caster sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 2 oranges, rind of
- 175 g organic unbleached white flour
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
- Beat the margarine and sugar together until soft and creamy. Beat in the finely grated orange rind.
- Gradually add the sifted flour and gently pull the dough together to form a soft ball. Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface until about 1cm/1/2inch thick. Cut into fingers, sprinkle a little extra sugar if you wish (I don't), prick with a fork and bake for about 20 minutes or until the shortbread fingers are a light golden colour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!