1/3 Photos of Almond Fudge Banana Cake
1 hr 50 mins
So glad I adopted this recipe. I finally tried it and my family all said yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 DOLE® Banana, peeled (extra-ripe medium)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons amaretto liqueur or 1/2-1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Dole Almond, chopped, toasted & ground
- 1Mash bananas and set aside. Beat sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs, liqueur and vanilla.
- 3Combine dry ingredients.
- 4Stir in almonds.
- 5Add to sugar mixture alternately with bananas.
- 6Beat well.
- 7Pour batter into greased 10-inch Bundt pan.
- 8Bake in preheated 350°F oven 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean and cake pulls away from side of pan.
- 9Cool 10 minutes.
- 10Remove cake from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- 11Drizzle glaze over top and down side of cake. Make 16-20 servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Fudge Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 246.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: