Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Elegant, but so easy dessert.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups mixed fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, grapes, blueberries, mandarin oranges, kiwi, all work well)
- In lg bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat on low for 2 minutes.
- In sm bowl, beat cream with extract until stiff.
- Fold into the pudding.
- Spoon into a 2 qt serving dish.
- Top with fruit before serving.
We all thought this was very tasty.