- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml lightly packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml corn syrup
- 29.58 ml butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 177.44 ml coarsely chopped almonds
- 118.29 ml unsweetened coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Mix flour and sugar.
- Cut in the margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press firmly into a greased and floured 9 inch square cake pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- Topping: Combine eggs, sugar, surup, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and beat together.
- Stir in the nuts and coconut.
- Spread evenly over the crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set and golden.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting.