Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was in a Better Home & Garden Magazine at my dentist office. I didn't have any Pita Bread, so I used it on soft tortilla shells.
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup skinless cooked chicken, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 pita bread or 2 flour tortillas
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place 1/2 cup in pita or on tortilla shells.
- If using tortillas, wrap and cut in half.