My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, egg yolks, eggs, almond paste and salt in medium size saucepan.
- 2Beat with electric mixer until pale and fluffy.
- 3Beat in cream and vanilkla until blended.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 6 min.
- 5until mixture just starts simmering Strain into large bowl.
- 6Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until chill.
- 7Beat in butter with electric mixer until fluffy (Icing can be made up to 1 week in advance,cover in airtight container and store in refrigerator).
- 8Let stand at room temperature until good spreading consistency.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Buttercream Icing
Serving Size: 1 (1295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1029.8
- Calories from Fat 755
- Total Fat 83.9 g
- Saturated Fat 49.8 g
- Cholesterol 413.3 mg
- Sodium 577.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 63.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g