1 hr 20 mins
Sparkle 1874's Note:
I never bake a cake that doesn't call for some form of frosting or glaze. That is...until I tried this cake. I got it from the back of a new bundt pan that I bought. It is a great recipe to eat with berries, ice cream or a sprinkle of icing sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Generously grease and lightly flour a bundt pan.
- 3In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 5Add remaining ingredients, except berries and confectioner's sugar.
- 6Blend until moistened.
- 7Beat at medium speed 2 minutes scraping bowl often.
- 8Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 9Bake at 325 degrees F for 60 to 65 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Remove from pan and cool completely.
- 11Just before serving, sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and garnish with fresh berries as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Butter Pound Cake With Berries
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 111.9 mg
- Sodium 430.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g