Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great holiday candy recipe.
Make and share this Almond Bark Candy recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs white almond bark
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- Melt bark in a cake pan in a 350 degree oven.
- Add peanut butter and stir.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Drop by teaspoonful on waxed paper.
I melt the almond bark in a pan on the stove. This is very easy to make and turns out well every time.