Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
recipe with bananas which i have heaps of at them moment
- 40 g almond meal
- 60 ml cold water
- 4 (180 g) ripe bananas, peeled, cut crossways into thirds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 250 ml 99% prepared fat free custard, to serve
- Spread the almond meal over a large plate. Use a pastry brush to brush bananas evenly with water. Roll the bananas in the almond meal to evenly coat.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the bananas and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Place bananas in serving bowls and serve with custard.