Recipe by akcooker
My husband (and many of his male friends) love this appetizer. I almost always double this now because they are very light and they go so fast.
- 4 slices bread, crusts trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated onions or 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 egg white, stiffly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each bread slice into 4 triangles.
- Broil until golden brown; turn slices over.
- Mix rest of ingredients together and spread on untoasted side of each triangle.
- Broil until golden and bubbly.
- (These can be assembled up to two hours ahead, refrigerated, and broiled just before serving.).