Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I've decided to unvail my top secret peanut butter bars recipe. I have no doubt this is the last peanut butter bars recipe you will ever need! All Time Best Ever Peanut Butter Bars! *Use Food Scale To Measure* From the kitchen of: Nevada High School
- 4 ounces margarine
- 4 ounces shortening
- 11 ounces peanut butter
- 4 3⁄8 ounces brown sugar
- 14 3⁄8 ounces sugar
- 5 7⁄8 ounces eggs (1 large egg=2oz)
- 12 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 ounce salt
- 1⁄3 ounce baking powder
- 2 3⁄8 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 ounce peanut butter
- 14 3⁄4 ounces powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease jellyroll pan.
- Cream eggs, shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- Combine eggs, vanilla and water.
- Add liquids to creamed mixture.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients together and add them to creamed mixture. Beat.
- Bake for 10 minutes and turn pan and bake another 10 minutes. May require an additional 5 minutes or so.
- Cool before frosting.
- Combine peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.