1/3 Photos of All Natural Granola Bars
I'm no longer sure of the source for this recipe...not that I followed the original anyway! I am boycotting corn syrup now and needed an energy bar that I could make at home! This recipe is easy and versatile...and everyone in my family will eat these bars! No butter and no sugar! But soooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 2/3 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 2 2/3 cups regular rolled oats
- 1/3 cup ground pecans (or wheat germ)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (or regular)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups nuts or 2 cups seeds or 2 cups coconut or 2 cups chopped dried fruit or 2 cups chocolate chips, etc
- 1Warm honey slightly in microwave and combine with peanut butter.
- 2Add oats, ground pecans, flour, and cinnamon.
- 3Stir in nuts, chips, dried fruit, etc.
- 4(My favorite combo is 1/2°C of dried fruit, 1/2°C of mini choc. chips, 1/2°C chopped almonds, 1/4°C sunflower seeds, and 1/4°C ground flax seeds).
- 5PRESS DOWN FIRMLY and evenly in sprayed 9x13 pan.
- 6Bake @ 350 for about 15 minutes - edges will begin to brown.
- 7Remove from oven and cut IMMEDIATELY into 20 bars.
- 8Allow to cool completely.
- 9I wrap bars individually for easy grabbing in the mornings!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All Natural Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g