- 709.77 ml raw potatoes
- 9.85 ml salt
- 3.69 ml pepper
- 6 lean pork chops
- 709.77 ml Spanish onions, sliced
- 14.79 ml butter
- 236.59 ml condensed tomato soup
- 295.73 ml sweet milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased casserole, arrange a layer of sliced potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a layer of pork chops and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with layer of onions and season.
- Dot with butter.
- Add additional layers of potaoes, chops, and onions.
- Combine tomato soup and milk; pour into casserole.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.