- 1 lb sub bread
- 1⁄2 lb shaved turkey
- 1⁄2 lb shaved ham
- 1⁄4 lb thin sliced salami
- 1⁄4 lb thin sliced white American cheese
- 1⁄4 lb thin sliced lorraine swiss cheese
- crisp lettuce leaf
- 2 tomatoes, in thin slices
- 1 yellow sweet onion, in thin slices
- honey mustard
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut loaf of bread (french, Italian, or grain bread) in half, lengthwise.
- Spread one half with mayonnaise the other with mustard.
- Cover each bread half with lettuce.
- Layer meats, cheeses and top with veggies. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place top half on securing with party toothpicks.
- Cut into serving slices.