Sub sandwiches are awesome!
Make and share this All-American Sub recipe from Food.com.
- Cut loaf of bread (french, Italian, or grain bread) in half, lengthwise.
- Spread one half with mayonnaise the other with mustard.
- Cover each bread half with lettuce.
- Layer meats, cheeses and top with veggies. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place top half on securing with party toothpicks.
- Cut into serving slices.
I like to try the different ways people make their subs. This was a pretty good one. The only thing I did different was to use cajun smoked turkey. Thanks Chef Sunshine. Bullwinkle.
Wow-Thanks is what my DH said when I was making his sandwich to bring to work this morning. Not a raw tomato man so I took them out after the photo-I do love tomatoes! Quite the he-man sandwich! Thank You Chef Sunshine-
This is a most excellant recipe for making subs. YUM! I made the honey mustard from Homemade Honey Mustard and it just set off the sub. WOW! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe with us here at zaar! Its a keeper for sure :)