1/2 Photos of Alisha's Easy Tofu Stir-Fry
Alisha Mitchell's Note:
DELICIOUS!!! and sooo sooo easy....i came up with it when i had some tofu i needed to use up, i had some veggies and whipped this baby up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger, minced, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 226.79 g package firm water packed tofu, cubed 1/2 inch
- 118.29 ml oil, for frying
- 473.18 ml rice, cooked
- 1In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. add carrot and ginger, fry for
- 25 min., or until carrot starts to soften.
- 3add onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and garlic, stir-fry for 5-10 minute or until all veggies are tender.
- 4add soy sauce and corn starch, blend well.
- 5add tofu, stir-fry 1-2 minute until thickened.
- 6serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alisha's Easy Tofu Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.4
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2042.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 16.6 g