Recipe by Alisha Mitchell
DELICIOUS!!! and sooo sooo easy....i came up with it when i had some tofu i needed to use up, i had some veggies and whipped this baby up.
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger, minced, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 226.79 g packagefirm water packed tofu, cubed 1/2 inch
- 118.29 ml oil, for frying
- 473.18 ml rice, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. add carrot and ginger, fry for
- 5 min., or until carrot starts to soften.
- add onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and garlic, stir-fry for 5-10 minute or until all veggies are tender.
- add soy sauce and corn starch, blend well.
- add tofu, stir-fry 1-2 minute until thickened.
- serve over rice.