- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of the two small or one medium baking dish with a thin layer of alfredo sauce.
- In a medium bowl, mix the pasta, broccoli, mushrooms, chicken, garlic and alfredo sauce until combined.
- Place mixture into baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and scatter on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.